Insight on the Ambassador Bridge Co. from a ward 2 resident and business owner

A letter from Mike Cardinal:

On Monday, 27 September 2010 at approximately 10 a.m. I witnessed employees of the Ambassador Bridge Company “landscaping” their neglected house at 781 Indian Road with a Front End Loader.
Last spring I witnessed and photographed an Ambassador Bridge truck and Front End Loader removing city trees from the city boulevard between the sidewalk and street of several houses in the 500 block of Indian.  This time, the Front End Loader drove toward me while taking pictures and only stopped within a few feet. He was attempting to intimidate me to stop taking pictures of their activity. 
Why the secrecy?
Why the intimidation?
If there is nothing wrong with what they are doing, why not take a picture?
If there is nothing wrong with what they are doing, why intimidate a witness with a huge Front End Loader?
If there is nothing wrong with what they are doing, why demand my name and take down my car license number?
If there is nothing wrong with what they are doing, why can I now fully expect my license to be run, name and address found, and the “front end loader” of the Ambassador Bridge office to start digging up dirt on me and my business in Sandwich Towne?

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure