Attempted Theft and Robbery on Felix Ave. and Connaught Ave.

Friends,

Please see the email below that I received from a west-end resident. Two incidents occurred recently on Felix Ave. and Connaught Ave. Please be on the lookout and contact Windsor Police if you see anything suspicious.

"I...just learned of your website and want to report a break in...Recently, someone broke into my mom's shed by prying the lock and popping the screws.  My dogs barked, so I let them out on the screened in porch and I think that scared them away since nothing was taken.  It appeared that they were in the process of taking the wheel barrow since it had been moved.  I reported this to the police.  A neighbour across the street reported to me that his wheel barrow was taken from behind his shed on the same night."

Regards,
Fabio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure