Stolen Bike at Life After Fifty

Friends,

This is from Life After Fifty on McEwan Ave:

"Hi all, 

I just wanted to let you all know that my bike was stolen from LAF today. I especially wanted you all to be aware of this because it was taken during business hours (and in the daylight). I locked it up on the bike rack in the front and when I left tonight at 8:30pm, it was gone, and so was the lock. 

In the off chance that someone thinks they found it - it's dark purple, has a water bottle holder on the middle bar, a flashlight on the front (held on by electrical tape haha) and a bell on the left handlebar with a sticker on it that says "I (heart) my bike." I've said my goodbyes though. I don't think she's coming back haha. 

So just keep an extra eye out for strangers. Stay safe everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure