Graffiti

Newly found graffiti at the Curry and McKay area around Grove.

Source: West-end Resident

Hi Fabio, 
I live on Pelletier close to Curry, and I have a garage, with ally access and noticed on Saturday that my garage door got "tagged" with blue spray paint with the initials DCB? I think.or CBD something like that.
So, now my beige garage, had black and now new blue graffiti paint.
How do I get this off my vinyl siding and my garage door?
any ideas?

just letting you know that we have an "artist" around the area.
Thanks



Source:  West-end Resident 

Comments

  1. use sos and scub hard and u my have to repaint the area

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can get can of remover from Canadian tire or home hardware

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure