Car Break-Ins

Friends,

After my post yesterday, a few residents have emailed me sharing stories of recent car break-ins in their neighbourhood around Windsor Regional and Mic Mac Park.  If you could provide any additional useful information or have a story to share, please contact Windsor Police and feel free to share it on the blog as well.  Here they are below:

"Hi Fabio - I live near Windsor Western and the neighbourhood watch would be great.  Someone rifled through my car a couple of weeks ago - nothing was stolen but I have lived there for 41 years and have always felt comfortable leaving my car unlocked.  I would be interested in helping and will watch for more information."

"Hi Fabio, thanks for the update.  I would like to let you know that last night someone was casing cars on Vaughan Road.  I noticed foot prints in the snow this morning up to my vehicle but thank god it was locked.  Unfortunately one of my neighbors forgot to lock her car and they went through it and the trunk.  They only took the loose change she had in her car. I have not heard if anyone else was as unfortunate."

Source: West-End Residents 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure