Stathis Grill, a great addition to our west-end neighbourhood

Friends,

Yesterday I tried the new Stathis Grill on College Ave. just east of Campbell. I live only a few blocks away and cannot tell you how happy I am to see this new place open up. I chatted with the owner for a bit who told me they were very busy over the weekend and many from the neighbourhood have stopped in to check it out. Many have already come for a second time. You can bet I will be there often given that I only live a few blocks away.

We are lucky to have entrepreneurs like the Stathis family make investments for the betterment of our west-end.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend you check it out. The food and service is great!

Below is a picture I took inside the restaurant that turned out a bit fuzzy.

Regards,
Fabio


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure