MS Bike Tour

Friends,

I received this email from a west-end resident:

My name is Paige Slingerland and I'm participating in the MS bike tour on July 26th and July 27th. This is a bike ride that goes from Grand Bend to London and back over two days. A distancing totalling roughly 150km. All the pledges and donations that I receive through my fundraising efforts will go to the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Having multiple sclerosis means that one morning you may not be able to walk when you wake up. Or that you may suddenly have impaired vision. Or that your memory will fail you for no apparent reason. The symptoms of MS are many and vary for everyone. It's estimated that approximately 55,000-75,000 men and women in Canada have the disease, and every day about three more people are diagnosed.

I work at Stathis Grill on College Ave and I will be selling bracelets there for a minimum donation of $5 each. There will also be a pledge sheet if you wish to make a larger donation by name specifically. If online donations are easiest for you. It's simple! Follow the instructions below to easily pledge me .
1. Go to www.msbike.ca
2. Click on DONATE
3. Search for Paige Slingerland
4. Click on PAIGE SLINGERLAND
5. Click on DONATE NOW
6. Fill out information.

The team that I am riding with will also be having two fundraisers in May. One is a comedy club show and raffle at the Komedy Korner on May 2nd and the other will be an indoor golf fundraiser on May 30th at On The Green. Both details are being finalized and I will e-mail you those details and where to pick up tickets.

Thanks so much Rita. If there is any other information that you feel you need or that I should share, just let me know. You're the expert in this not me :).

Thanks again.
Paige

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure