Public Meeting Next Tuesday

Dear West-end Residents: 


Please see an email I received below from a member of the group who is hosting the meeting: 


"A citizens group concerned about the declining quality of life in the west end of Windsor have scheduled a public meeting for residential homeowners July 10, 2012, 7 pm, at Bedford United Church, 3340 Sandwich St., Windsor.

This meeting is being held to review legal options taxpayers have to combat declines in neighbourhoods, everything from by-law infractions, partying, parking and others.

A lawyer will give a presentation of how the law can be used to restore these neighbourhoods.

For details call Bob Nagy at 519 973 0978."


I will be attending the meeting.  Hope to see you there. 


Regards, 
Fabio Costante

Comments

  1. I hope results of the meeting can be posted somewhere? I wish I could make it, but I have to work. :( (If possible, I can also be emailed at ritahiggins@gmail.com) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure