Stolen Bike in Sandwich Town

Friends,

See the email I received below from a west-end resident concerning a stolen bike and other things. Please spread the word and keep an eye out when you can. Thanks.

"Hi Fabio,
Thank you for all the emails that you send out. I am wondering how to best go about this. I live in the west end on Piche St. and my bike and kids bike trailer were stolen from my front porch Monday night/Tuesday morning. This is already the 4th bike that gets stolen from me in this neighbourhood. I am wondering if anyone has seen it in the neighbourhood as I don't think it would have gone too far. The bike is a ladies red SuperCycle bike and the kids trailer is red and yellow with no writing on it. The kids trailer had a lot of things in it too like a kids helmet and a backpack full of kids cloths and things. Perhaps you can direct me to your neighbourhood watch? I have a police report for it.
Could you maybe do an email blast with a detailed description to see if anyone has seen it?
Thanks so much, your help would be greatly appreciated,"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure