West-End Resident Interested in Learning About His Neighbourhood's History

Friends,

Please read the email I received below from a west-end resident interested in learning more about his community. I strongly encourage you to get involved and discover the unique and rich history of our neighbourhood.

"Hello Fabio, I am embarking on a new venture. I want to learn as much as possible about the neighbourhood I live in. Specifically the 900 block of Bridge Ave. I want to know who lived where and when. I was hoping some of your readers can help me out. Ive been  on the block for 30 years and it is constantly changing. I just recently learned my house is 100 years this year, this prompted me to wonder about the past. I am going to the land survet office to look up prior owners of my house. Hope someone can help me out. They can reach me at jrenaud13@cogeco.ca Thanks, Joe"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure