Stolen Lawnmower

Friends,

See this message below from a Bridgeview resident...


Hi Fabio!  I wondered if you could please post this in your blog? 

From a West End resident (Askin/California area)

Returning home today I noticed the gate to the backyard was wide open. Thinking it was probably a Meter Reader who forgot to lock the gate I went up to said gate to lock it.

It was then I noticed that my shed had been broken into.

Checking the contents and determining what was missing I determined two lawn mowers were taken.

One was a newer Canadian Tire Troy Built 1600cc (as in picture), the other a recently painted and upgraded Sears Craftman.

A police report has been filed. A resident noticed 2 kids poking around everyone' s property and recalls seeing them with a red mower.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure