Proposed development would house new Windsor museum

Dear Residents:

After being sent a survey on this initiative (see Potential Food & Entertainment Venue in West Windsor at Former "Junction") and reading about it in the paper (see Proposed development would house new Windsor museum), I decided to go visit the property on University Ave. W.  I believe University Ave. W. has great potential for development.  It is the main artery that connects the University of Windsor and the Downtown, the Ambassador Bridge and the Tunnel.  And now with the University moving some of its faculties downtown, we may see some major development in the area.  With that said, I suggest you read the article in today's Windsor Star, if you haven't already, and if you're inclined, I would like to receive your input on this potential development.  If residents of the area show enough interest, I will take it upon myself to organize a community meeting to discuss what we as residents can do to support a more vibrant and developed University Ave. W.

Below are some pictures of the site as it stands today.  I took these pictures on this beautiful day, March 16, 2012.

Best regards,
Fabio Costante



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure