Car Break-Ins on Hillcrest and Throughout the St. James Grade School Area

Friends,

I received an email from a west-end resident who recently had her car broken into. Please be on the lookout, especially if you live around the St. James grade school neighbourhood. Windsor Police were notified.

"Fabio,
 
Just wanted to let you know I live on Hillcrest and someone broke into a bunch of our vehicles and stole money this past Thursday evening. Called the police and they never came out. My brother in law saw them trying to break into a vehicle and they only asked for a description -never showed up or even patrolled the area. It was a white and black man."

Comments

  1. I live on hillcrest as well. My husbands truck was broken into that night as well. I called police because who ever broke in left their gloves behind in his truck. Police now have the gloves. I hope they catch who ever done this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Re-Election Campaign for City Council!

Huron Church Road Closure